(1) The following General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
(2) "Consumer" in the sense of these terms and conditions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose which can neither be attributed to his commercial nor his self-employed professional activity.
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders placed via our Internet shop https://ekomia.de .
(2) In the event of a contract being concluded, the contract shall be concluded with
Rolf Piechura / Ekaterina Piechura
Register number HRB 153590
Register Court Charlottenburg Local Court in Berlin
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contractual offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a sales contract.
Your contract of purchase for an item will come into effect when we accept the order by sending the consumer an email notifying them that the item has been delivered to a shipping company. The delivery date will be shown separately on the respective product page of our Internet shop, the shipping confirmation will be sent at least one day before.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop, the following provisions shall apply: The consumer submits a binding contractual offer by successfully completing the order procedure provided for in our Internet shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
Before the binding dispatch of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser by pressing the "Back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). This does not constitute an acceptance of the offer. We accept the offer by sending the consumer an e-mail informing him that the item has been handed over to a shipping company. The delivery date is shown separately on the respective product page of our Internet shop, the dispatch confirmation takes place at the latest one day before.
(5) Storage of the contract text with orders over our Internet shop: We will send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at https://ekomia.de/pages/agb
(1) The indicated prices include the legal value added tax and other price components. Any shipping costs shall be added.
(2) The consumer has the possibility of payment in advance, PayPal, Klarna, credit card ( Visa, Mastercard, American Express ).
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(4) The invoice will be sent to the consumer in electronic form by email as part of the dispatch confirmation.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are immediately ready for dispatch.
(2) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, we will not ship the goods before receipt of payment.
We reserve title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you took possession of the goods. If you have ordered several goods together and these are delivered separately, the withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took or took possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (ekomia GmbH, Immanuelkirchstr. 23, 10405 Berlin, Tel.: +49 (0) 30 41 76 19 72, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post). You can use the attached sample revocation form, which is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we received the Goods for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than additional charges arising from your choice of a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us). For this refund we will use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction unless expressly agreed otherwise with you and in no event will you be charged for this refund.
If you have ordered goods, which are delivered by a forwarding agency, then the following applies to the returns of these goods in the case of a revocation: We pick up the goods. We bear the cost of returning the goods. You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to a handling of the goods that is not necessary to check their condition, properties and function.
In all other cases, the following applies to the return of these goods in the event of a revocation: You must return or hand over the goods to ekomia GmbH, Immanuelkirchstr. 23, 10405 Berlin, without delay and in any case within fourteen days of the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract at the latest. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before expiry of the period of fourteen days. We shall bear the costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to a handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking their condition, properties and function.
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
I/we (*) hereby cancel the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following services (*)
Bestellt am (*)/erhalten am (*)
Name des/der Verbraucher(s)
Anschrift des/der Verbraucher(s)
Signature of consumer(s) (only for paper communication)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
End of the revocation instruction
Irrespective of the aforementioned right of withdrawal, you may return all products purchased from us to ekomia.de within 30 days of receipt of the goods, provided that the goods are complete, in their original condition intact and packed without damage in the original sales packaging. With this right of return you can also withdraw from the contract after expiry of the 14-day cancellation period (see cancellation policy under §6) by sending us your return request in text form (e.g. letter, e-mail) within 30 days of the beginning of the cancellation period (see cancellation policy under §6) to the address stated in §6.
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we receive the Goods for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than additional charges arising from your choosing a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us). For such refund we will use the same means of payment as you used for the original transaction unless expressly agreed otherwise with you and in no event will you be charged for such refund.
Wenn Sie Ware bestellt haben, die von einer Spedition geliefert werden, dann gilt für die Rücksendungen dieser Ware im Falle einen Widerrufs folgendes: Wir holen die Waren ab. Wir tragen die Kosten der Rücksendung der Waren. Sie müssen für einen etwaigen Wertverlust der Waren nur aufkommen, wenn dieser Wertverlust auf einen zur Prüfung der Beschaffenheit, Eigenschaften und Funktionsweise der Waren nicht notwendigen Umgang mit ihnen zurückzuführen ist.
In all other cases, the following applies to the return of these goods in the event of a revocation: You must return or hand over the goods to ekomia GmbH, Immanuelkirchstr. 23, 10405 Berlin, without delay and in any case within fourteen days of the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract at the latest. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before expiry of the period of fourteen days. We shall bear the costs of returning the goods. You shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if such loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to inspect their condition, properties and functionality.
After expiry of the return period, please observe the warranty instructions in the event of defects in your products. This return guarantee does not limit your legal rights and therefore not your right of withdrawal as described above.
English and German is available as the contract language.
Unfortunately, we are not prepared or obliged to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board in order to settle disputes with consumers (consumer information on online dispute resolution in accordance with Regulation EU No. 524/2013 http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/).
Our customer service for questions, complaints and complaints is available on weekdays from 10:00 to 18:00.
Telefon: +49 (0) 30 41 76 19 72
Status of Terms 24 June 2019